Top 100 Chinese Beautify Name for Girls•
Posted on July 08 2022
- Composition of Chinese Name
- Chinese name source of girls
- Top 100 Chinese Beautify Name for Girls
Composition of Chinese Name
Chinese name= family name + given name. Chinese name includes a surname and a given name. The surname comes first and the given name comes second. Most surnames have only one Chinese character. A few have two characters. Most names have two characters, some have one character, and occasionally three characters are used.
The Chinese "surname" (family name) comes first when written, in contrast to the order of Western names. There are about 2,000 Chinese surnames in use today, but about half of the Han Chinese population has the same 19 surnames. The most common surnames are 王 (Wáng) and李 (Lǐ). Among the top 10 most common Chinese surnames, the next 8 surnames are 张 (Zhāng), 刘 (Liú), 陈 (Chén), 杨 (Yáng), 黄 (Huáng), 赵 (Zhào), 吴 (Wú) and 周 (Zhōu).
Almost all Chinese given names are composed of one, two or three Chinese characters that are written after the surname. By far, two-character names are the most popular for most Chinese. Very few people have names with three characters. Some of them have their mother's surname as the first character of their name. They believe that this is an expression of gratitude to the mother, but also a manifestation of family harmony. As a common form of showing family harmony, mommy and me clothing is loved by more and more young parents. Chinese names have many taboos. One of them is using the name of an old relative or just copying the name of a famous person or star. A son cannot have the same name as his father. There are some Chinese will choose an suitable name based on a comprehensive evaluation of the child's birth date and other information.
Chinese name source of girls
Most of the Chinese names for girls contain feminine meaning and softness. It is clearly expressed in the sound, meaning and shape of the name, giving a feeling of freshness, gentleness, voluptuousness and beauty, or it is directly related to women and their character, or it is associated with those beautiful landscapes, bright colors, precious things and other objects in nature. These Chinese names mainly come from the following three sources:
- Adopt beautiful scenery in nature. The beauty of nature can be found everywhere, such as plum blossoms, orchids, chrysanthemums, etc. among plants.
- Referring to literary allusions is a very popular way of naming. Names that are rich in cultural connotations tend to make people feel talented and dignified.
- Girls can also choose unisex or even masculine Chinese characters. Parents expecting their daughters to be straightforward and atmospheric tend to choose these characters.
Top 100 Chinese Beautify Name for Girls
As parents, we love our children and want to give them the best things in the world. In China, names are regarded as one of the most precious gifts parents give their children.Of course, a comfortable children's clothing can also be an excellent gift. You can wholesale kid's clothes and choose high quality clothing for your child. They believe that a good name can have a profound effect on a child. Therefore, many Chinese parents want to give their children a nice and meaningful name. Let's learn about 100 common Chinese names for girls and their meanings, and then choose one or two characters to combine to give your girl a beautiful name.
- 佳(Jiā)：Beautiful, outstanding.
- 慧(Huì)：It indicates intelligence, spirituality and talent.
- 乐(Lè)：Joyful, pleasant.
- 萌(Méng)：The original meaning is that the plant growth is just starting to sprout. It has the blessing of starting a good life.
- 敏(Mǐn)：Fast, flexible and swift, it also means smart.
- 娜(Nà)：It refers to a graceful figure, with the meaning of softness and gracefulness.
- 宁(Níng)：Safety and quiet.
- 琳(Lín)：It is a beautiful jade of green color and has the meaning of being as valuable as a precious stone.
- 玲(Líng)：It refers to the crisp sound made by the collision of precious stones and is used as a name with a bright, beautiful blessing.
- 萍(Píng)：Soft, natural and intimate.
- 倩(Qiàn)：It indicates the appearance of smiling and is mostly used to indicate a beautiful woman.
- 婷(Tíng)：It has the meaning of beautiful and pretty, and is also used to describe elegant
- 彤(Tóng)：It symbolizes red color, hope and the rising sun.
- 雯(Wén)：Refers to clouds in a pattern
- 欣(Xīn)：Happy, lush, like
- 馨(Xīn)：A fragrance that spreads far and wide
- 雅(Yǎ)：Elegant, upright, beautiful
- 嫣(Yān)：Mostly used to describe smiling and looking good
- 怡(Yí)：Comfortable and happy
- 颖(Yǐng)：Top or smart outstanding people
- 珊(Shān)：Symbol of precious beauty
- 洁(Jié)：Clean, meaning having pure, kind, noble and selfless qualities
- 楚(Chǔ)：Clear, neat, lush
- 姿(Zī)：Describe the girl's appearance and form beautiful
- 子(Zǐ)：Son or child. In ancient China it refers to a learned and virtuous person.
- 美(Měi)：When referring to a person, it means a person who is outstanding in appearance, talent, voice, quality, etc.
- 嘉(Jiā)：It has the meaning of "goodness, beauty, approval and happiness", and is a very good character.
- 娇(Jiāo)：Describe the girl gentle, beautiful and colorful
- 诗(Shī)：multi-talented and versatile
- 涵(Hán)：Means tolerance, kindness
- 清(Qīng)：Refers to purity and transparency, clarity of speech and thought
- 丹(Dān)：Symbolizing sincerity, faithfulness, sincerity of heart, loyalty, etc.
- 淑(Shū)：Indicates a woman's beauty in appearance and kindness
- 琪(Qí)：Beautiful and precious jade
- 小(Xiǎo)：Means young, also has the meaning of subtle. The human name means small and cute, attentive and caring.
- 璐(Lù)：The original meaning is beautiful jade, precious, lustrous. Used in girls' names, it generally means shining, graceful and noble, like a flower and jade.
- 丽(Lì)：Pretty, beautiful. Describe the woman charming and beautiful; also has the meaning of gorgeous, describing literary talent
- 熙(Xī)：It refers to brightness, rise, warmth. It can be used by both boys and girls and refers to cheerful and confident character.
- 露(Lù)：Dew, with the meaning of freshness and elegance
- 舒(Shū)：The meaning of stretching and relaxing is comfortable. It means that the child is carefree, comfortable, peaceful and happy.
- 顺(Shùn)：Used as a personal name, it has the meaning of gentle and smooth, hoping that the child will have a smooth life.
- 禾(Hé)：Symbol of good luck, help and blessing from heaven
- 霓(Ní)：The name of the person means splendid and brilliant, shining
- 锦(Jǐn)：A symbol of flowering and colorful life
- 凝(Níng)：Describe the white skin, beautiful, temperament, charming appearance
- 文(Wén)：Educated, knowledgeable and elegant
- 慕(Mù)：Popular and highly favored
- 忻(Xīn)：To enlighten, to inspire; to see clearly. Used as a person's name to mean perceptive, cheerful, delicate
- 颜(Yán)：Beautiful and youthful in appearance. Used as a personal name to mean gentle, kind and friendly, beautiful
- 柏(Bǎi)：An evergreen tree with the meaning of carefulness, strength and new prosperity
- 容(Róng)：Inclusive, relaxed, joyful and auspicious
- 梓(Zī)：A deciduous tree. Used as a person's name means vigorous, strong,thriving
- 莹(Yíng)：A gem like jade, with preciousness, purity, and wisdom
- 丝(Sī)：The silkworm spits out something like a thread. Used as a person's name to refer to concentration, attentiveness, carefulness
- 恬(Tián)：Refers to quietness, restfulness, peace, openness
- 歆(Xīn)：Generally means to love, envy, rejoice. It has the meaning of joy, palmistry, adoration
- 蕾(Lěi)：The budding flower, flower bones. Indicates gentle, quiet, beautiful
- 婉(Wǎn)：Soft, gentle, wonderful
- 妙(Miào)：Quirky, youthful, intelligent, outstanding
- 贤(Xián)：Refers to a virtuous and talented person, kind, wise, outstanding
- 仪(Yí)：Quiet and decent, elegant demeanor
- 萱(Xuān)：It indicates that the girl is as elegant and beautiful as vanilla, reflecting the girl's elegant temperament
- 玫(Méi)：Finger roses, beautiful and moving
- 凤(Fèng)：Finger Phoenix, expecting the girl to have a good future
- 思(Sī)：Quick thinking, sensitive and active
- 兰(Lán)：Orchid, means the girl's temperament is quiet, high character
- 稚(Zhì)：childish and tender. Innocence
- 希(Xī)：Precious treasures, or hope
- 芸(Yún)：A kind of herb, which means high quality, elegance and vitality
- 书(Shū)：Well-educated, intelligent, and literate
- 娴(Xián)：Behave quietly, have education and etiquette, fall generously
- 霏(Fēi)：Describe the rain, snow, smoke, clouds very dense appearance, with a hazy sense of beauty
- 语(Yǔ)：Agile, eloquent and eloquent. means lively and cheerful, articulate and eloquent
- 琴(Qín)：A musical instrument. Talented and capable when used as a person's name
- 可(Kě)：Kind, beautiful, desirable
- 翊(Yì)：Helping out and being kind-hearted
- 琦(Qí)：Beautiful, special, rare
- 芳(Fāng)：Good moral character, flowery appearance
- 薇(Wēi)：A kind of plant. Strong, sincere, beautiful, elegant
- 童(Tóng)：Innocence, kindness, joy
- 冉(Rǎn)：Gentle, kind, respectful
- 惜(Xī)：Careful, considerate and affectionate
- 岚(Lán)：Wise, atmospheric and profound
- 笑(Xiào)：Laughing and happy, cheerful personality
- 诺(Nuò)：Integrity, keeping promises
- 谨(Jǐn)：Conscientious, polite and careful
- 辰(Chén)：Hope, ideal, good luck
- 颖(Yǐng)：Wise, in touch, talented
- 黎(Lí)：Calm, knowledgeable
- 珺(Jūn)：The beautiful jade is flawless, as pure as jade.
- 玥(Yuè)：Respectful, auspicious, and of good character
- 念(Niàn)：Fine minded and affectionate
- 雪(Xuě)：Snowflake, used as a person's name, has the meaning of ice-clear, ice-clever
- 云(Yún)：Clouds, with the blessing of a flight to the sky, straight to the clouds
- 爽(Shuǎng)：Bright, straightforward, crisp
- 瑶(Yáo)：Well-being and beauty, life is beautiful
- 珂（Kē）：Flawlessly white and ice-clean
- 芝(Zhī)：A kind of herb, beautiful and long-lived, magnificent and extraordinary
- 乔(Qiáo)：Healthy, resilient, stable
- 晴(Qíng)：Sunshine, sunny, bless the child's personality lively and cheerful
Night Sweats During...
Women are prone to night sweats in early pregnancy, which varies from person to person and may last up to a month after delivery before ending.Befo...Read More
Feeding Your Baby w...
When you have a baby, a bottle is definitely indispensable. Whether it is mixed feeding, formula feeding, or breastfeeding bottle feeding, the heal...Read More
Disposable nappy or...
Have you calculated how many diapers you need to raise a child? If you try to stop using diapers from the age of 2, you'll need about 4,000 diapers...Read More