100 Famous Quotes to Encourage Children•
Posted on July 25 2022
The power of words is infinite, and the influence of words on human beings is long-standing. We can gain strength from words, and we can be inspired by quotes.
Every child is good by nature, and they all have infinite possibilities. As parents, we should avoid questioning our children and be less critical of them, and be more likely to praise them to encourage and guide them. No matter what situation you are facing, you can find the relevant quotes.
Table of Content
- 100 Famous Quotes to Encourage Children
- The Role of Quotes
- How to Encourage Children?
100 Famous Quotes to Encourage Children
Health is the source of human happiness. Health cannot replace everything, but without it there is nothing. To create a brilliant life and enjoy the pleasures of life, you must cherish your health and learn to live a healthy life.
For children, a healthy life is not possible without safe and intimate clothing. Through wholesale kids clothes, we can find safe and good quality children's clothing.
2. Early to bed and early to rise keeps a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
3. A regular life is the secret of health and longevity。
4. An irritable man is like a hedgehog rolled up the wrong way, tormenting himself with his own prickles.
5. Cheerfulness is the promoter of health.
6. Diseases of the soul are more dangerous than those of the body.
7. Happiness lies,first of all,in health.
8. Care killed the cat.
9. Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year.
10. A man needs a purpose for real health.
11. Happiness lies first of all in health.
12. Cheerfulness is health;its opposite,melancholy,is disease.
13. Health is not valued till sickness comes.
14. Cheerfulness is the promoter of health.
15. A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.
We are all well aware of the importance of learning. As people become longer-lived, becoming lifelong learners is something we as well as our children need to do. Providing children with the following maxims will help to stimulate their interest in learning and inspire them to take ownership of their learning.
16. Education is the door to freedom.
17. Think and your mind will stay fresh.
18. He who is ashamed of asking is ashamed of learning.
19. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
20. Only a fool criticizes what he does not understand.
21. Make full use of whatever happens to you. There is something to learn from experience.
22. A library is a repository of medicine for the mind.
23. A man becomes I earned by asking questions.
24. He that knows nothing, doubts nothing.
25. There is no royal road to learning.
26. It is never too old to learn.
27. A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.
28. Nurture passes nature.
29. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
30. Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.
Throughout history, countless people have called on everyone to cherish time in their own way...
31. Lost time is never found again.
32. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
33. Life is too short to spend time worrying.
34. Time and energy spent worrying are wasted.
35. No matter how hard you try or how much time you spend worrying, somethings just cannot changed. Accept them and move on.
36. Do you love life? Then do not squander time; for that's the stuff life is made up of.
37. No time like the present.
38. Time and tide wait for no man.
39. As every thread of gold is valuable, so every moment of time.
40. To save time is to lengthen life.
41. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
42. Those that make the best use of their time have none to spare.
43. There is no time like the present.
44. Time reveals (discloses) all things.
45. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.
When your child suffers a setback, pick one of the following maxims to encourage them!
46. Difficulties make life worth living.
47. Mistakes show us what we still need to learn.
48. Difficult times show us who our true friends are.
49. What pains us trains us.
50. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.
51. What hurts us the most teaches us the best.
52. He who makes no mistakes makes nothing.
53. The hotter the fire, the harder the steel.
54. It’s how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success.
55. Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
56. Life would be too smooth if it had no rubs in it.
57. What is defeat? Nothing but the first step to something better.
58. Failure doesn't mean you are failure; it does mean you haven't succeeded yet.
59. He that is foolish in the fault, let him be wise in the punishment.
60. In days of adversity, we should stand firm and be unyielding; in days of happiness, we should, all the more, be prudent and careful.
When we are frustrated and encounter difficulties, "persistence" will encourage us to keep moving forward, and ultimately let us achieve success.
61. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
62. It’s impossible to defeat a person who never gives up.
63. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
64. Putting off an easy thing makes it hard. Putting off a hard thing makes it impossible.
65. Tell you that I reach the goal of the mystery, I only power is my persistence spirit.
66. People lack the willpower, rather than strength.
67. Once they start they can always continue to cause people is happy.
68. No patient who, who has no wisdom.
69. As long as the continuous efforts，unremitting struggle， there is no things that can not be conquered.
70. Have achieved unremittingly, indomitable than when subjected to failure is more important.
71. Stop chipping halfway , you cannot chop down deadwood ; and keep chipping a way, gold and stone can be carved.
72. No human can repel a firm hope.
73. Persistence will enable us to succeed, and perseverance of the source is to do not waver in the least, we should take to achieve the necessary means to success.
74. With strong will, is equivalent to the feet to a pair of wings.
75. Although patience and persistence is a painful thing, but it can gradually bring you good.
Friendship is an excellent quality that forms the basis of good interpersonal relationships. Mommy and Me Clothing is one of the ways many families choose to demonstrate family harmony.
76. Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.
77. It doesn’t cost anything to be nice.
78. By helping others, you will feel good about yourself.
79. The way to be happy is to make others happy.
80. Success is measured not by how much money you have made, but by how many people you have helped.
81. The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.
82. You don’t need an invitation to help others. Help before you are asked.
83. Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
84. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
85. Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
86. Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.
87. Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.
88. Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.
89. The best portion of a good man's life: his little, nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
90. No one has ever become poor by giving.
A person who has a goal will work step by step toward the goal, the reason for life will not be lost and will not lose themselves.
91. The most important thing in life is to have a great aim and the determination to attend it.
92. If you can dream it, you can do it.
93. Actions speak louder than words.
94. Believe in what you can become.
95. You win because you think you can.
96. To be a great leader, you must have great hopes.
97. The achievement of your goal is assured the moment you commit yourself to it.
98. You become a winner the moment you believe you can win.
99. As long as you are dreaming, believing, and doing, you can go anywhere and achieve anything.
100. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
The Role of Quotes
Quotes are famous quotations spoken by knowledgeable people who have contributed to the development of mankind and can make people understand the truth. Broadly speaking, they are words that have meaning and reveal certain truths to people.
Aphorisms have a variety of functions such as guiding, activating, motivating, driving nudges, warning, exhorting, inspiring, and inducing. It works for us in life, work and study.
How to Encourage Children?
Parents should also be careful with the wording of their encouragement to their children in their daily lives. Incorrectly worded encouragement can cause false attributions and have a negative impact on the child. For example, when a child achieves good grades in school, a statement like "You are a smart kid" may ignore the child's hard work and incorrectly attribute "good grades" to the child's talent. This may lead to the misunderstanding that the child believes that he or she is smart and does not need to study hard.
Therefore, in our daily life, we should try to avoid "You're great!" "You're so smart!" "You are beautiful!" and other generalized sentences. Here are five correct statements to praise children.
- The most important thing to praise your child is to talk about the facts, so that your child can be confident. "You put in the effort and you deserve the good grades!"
- Make your child proud of himself, not just make you proud of him. "Son, you should be proud of your efforts!"
- Be sure to help your child regain confidence with the right encouragement when he or she encounters setbacks. "How do you feel about this? What are your thoughts?"
- want your child to think and solve problems on his or her own: "Trust your own judgment, you can find a way to solve the problem!"
- always let your child know that you love him! "Baby, mommy loves you!"
Night Sweats During...
Women are prone to night sweats in early pregnancy, which varies from person to person and may last up to a month after delivery before ending.Befo...Read More
Feeding Your Baby w...
When you have a baby, a bottle is definitely indispensable. Whether it is mixed feeding, formula feeding, or breastfeeding bottle feeding, the heal...Read More
Disposable nappy or...
Have you calculated how many diapers you need to raise a child? If you try to stop using diapers from the age of 2, you'll need about 4,000 diapers...Read More